Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code MQ3000
- Cast Size 13
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619591035
- "Audiences loved this show. It was a pretty simple set and flows nicely. Very similar to other Robin Hood stories with a twist. Great for middle schoolers or possibly elementary. "
- Review by Molly Blystone, Parke Heritage Middle School, Marshall, Ind.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "You can use as many or as few props as you would like. For the archery competition, we had pre set "targets" ready and had the judge come out with each one as each character shot. It worked really well for our group."
- Tip by Molly Blystone, Parke Heritage Middle School, Marshall, Ind.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).