Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code L02000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871295040
- "This was a great play for our the first children's production in our brand new theater. There were plenty of parts for leads, and then all the others could still be angels and sing in the group songs. The story was sweet and relatable and great for Christmas. Our balloon cloud set was simple and very pretty. The songs were fun, but some of the intervals were difficult for the younger students. We modified some of it. This was a first time experience for most of our angels."
- Review by Jody Day, Fort Stockton Community Theatre, Fort Stockton, Texas
- "The Littlest Angel was fun, easy to costume and stage. The catchy tunes were thoroughly enjoyed by the students and the play has a wonderful theme and plot."
- Review by Jim Phillips, Annunciation Orthodox School, Houston, TX
- "The Littlest Angel was beautifully scripted for children, with a musical score in keys appropriate to their age and musical accompaniment that was appropriate and practical."
- Review by Natalie Seng Pionegro, Saint Thomas More School, Allentown, Pa.
- "This has become our annual Christmas show. The families love being able to participate. We have entire families on stage, back stage, working on all aspects of the show."
- Review by Pamela Putnam Whittaker, Studio B Performing Arts School, Highland Village, Texas
- "The Littlest Angel was a wonderful choice for Brevard Little Theater's annual Christmas production. We cast it with all youth (after all, doesn't everyone want to be youthful in the hereafter?) and had an adult choir that popped in and out. Audiences were delighted with the story and songsÑsome even teary-eyed!"
- Review by Sonia Arnold, Brevard Little Theater, Brevard, N.C.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We have dressed children too small to be in the choir as stars so that they can participate."
- Tip by Pamela Putnam Whittaker, Studio B Performing Arts School, Highland Village, Texas