That master of imaginative enchantment, C.S. Lewis, has created a unique world and he invites children to walk into it and enjoy both surprise and adventure. An old house in rural England becomes the home base for four children who wander into an incredible country through an old wardrobe and help the country return to summer. In the incredible Narnia, they make friends with the frightened forest people who have almost given up hope for the return of good King Aslan, their true ruler. When Aslan was there, it was always summer. There is a great battle to see whether this magical country will remain under a wintry spell or will, once again, know freedom and summer under good King Aslan. A charming play about courage and the love of freedom.
Our downloadable Logo Pack will make promoting your show a breeze!
Click here to learn more.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code L23000
- Cast Size 15
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Community Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583421949
- "Our script was a wonderful adaptation of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. We had 50+ students from grades K-5 involved. The suggestions for staging, costumes, etc. were very helpful. We loved the show and had so much fun doing it."
- Review by Janie Calvert, Dapple Gray Elementary School, Rolling Hills Estate, Calif.
- "The script is short and concise but doesn't leave out any of the memorable characters or scenes we all know and love. Perfect for young actors."
- Review by Kristen Phillips, McDonald Middle School, Mesquite, Texas
|Frankton First United Methodist Church||Frankton||Indiana||11/2/2018||11/4/2018|
|Friends Select School||Philadelphia||Pennsylvania||2/28/2019||3/1/2019|
|Howard Community College||Columbia||Maryland||12/6/2018||12/9/2018|
|Artspace Charter School||Swannanoa||North Carolina||10/24/2018||10/24/2018|
|John Milledge Academy||Milledgeville||Georgia||11/1/2018||11/8/2018|
|Sam Houston Middle||Garland||Texas||11/9/2018||11/13/2018|
|Ipswich Middle School||Ipswich||Massachusetts||10/26/2018||10/28/2018|
|Pleasant Valley High School||Bettendorf||Iowa||1/19/2019||2/2/2019|
|Frisco Discovery Center||Frisco||Texas||3/21/2019||3/24/2019|
|Totino-Grace High School||Fridley||Minnesota||2/8/2019||2/10/2019|
|Rio Norte Junior High||Santa Clarita||California||12/6/2018||12/8/2018|
|Campbell High School||Campbell||Texas||12/12/2018||12/12/2018|
|Chapel Hill High School||Tyler||Texas||12/10/2018||12/21/2018|
|Sacred Heart Academy||Winchester||Virginia||12/6/2018||12/8/2018|
|Mountain Bible Church||Payson||Arizona||12/13/2018||12/15/2018|
|Pickens High School||Jasper||Georgia||11/27/2018||11/27/2018|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).