NotesPLEASE NOTE: This title is in unbound manuscript format. Upon licensing, a permission to photocopy form will be issued.
Limited Streaming Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Some of the advantages to producing radio plays:
One Simple Set—A radio station—made up mostly of drapes, a control booth (if desired), mikes, and sound effects equipment.
Less Wardrobe—no changes of wardrobe are necessary.
Less Staging—actors simply stand at mikes most of the time.
Less Rehearsal—actors don't memorize lines—they just read them.
Fewer Cast Members—one actor plays many parts.
No Props—only scripts.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code I76000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $39.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871294838
- "Alien Voices production of "The Invisible Man" was very successful, most importantly fun! Students were allowed to be very creative. Show was easy to perform during a very stressful time of school year."
- Review by Joan Williams, Ursuline High School, Youngstown, OH
- "The Invisible Man was enjoyed by our audiences, bringing back memories from those who grew up when radio was the major form of entertainment."
- Review by Jim Stott, Fox Country Players, Yorkville, IL
- "A very fun script, popular with both the audience and the actors. It fit perfectly as light summer theatre fare with limited rehearsals."
- Review by Daniel Nazworth, Cumberland College, Williamsburg, KY
- "Some said, "Best ever." Fun!"
- Review by Walter Williams, Master Arts Theatre, Grand Rapids, Mich.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We did it in 1940s style costumes and our senior citizens loved it!"
- Tip by Walter Williams, Master Arts Theatre, Grand Rapids, Mich.
|Palace Theater||Hamilton||New York||4/12/2024||4/13/2024|