Three radio plays adapted from classic works by Edgar Allen Poe, Rudyard Kipling, and Oscar Wilde. The Cask of Amontillado: Driven by his burning desire to avenge his family's suffering and father's death, Montressor tricks his arrogant and boastful archrival into assisting in his own hideous demise. The Mark of the Beast: A lack of respect for the spiritual power of the Monkey God exacts a horrible price on a soldier. The Canterville Ghost: Doomed to spend the rest of his life haunting a castle, a ghost's wish is finally granted thanks to a single act of kindness by a child.
NotesPLEASE NOTE: This title is in unbound manuscript format. Upon licensing, a permission to photocopy form will be issued.
Limited Streaming Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Digital Script AvailableClick here to visit the digital script product page.
Some of the advantages to producing radio plays:
One Simple Set—A radio station—made up mostly of drapes, a control booth (if desired), mikes, and sound effects equipment.
Less Wardrobe—no changes of wardrobe are necessary.
Less Staging—actors simply stand at mikes most of the time.
Less Rehearsal—actors don't memorize lines—they just read them.
Fewer Cast Members—one actor plays many parts.
No Props—only scripts.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code H74000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $39.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- "... The audience loved seeing the sound effects on stage along with the actors."
- Review by Lois DiGiacomo, Rainbow Repertory, North Canton, OH
- "We did The Mark of the BeastÑwonderful audience response. Very electrifying!"
- Review by April James, Viking Theater Company, Patchogue, N.Y.
|Warren Arts Foundation Inc,||Morrison||Tennessee||10/23/2020||11/1/2020|
|Wayne Hills High School||Wayne||New Jersey||12/3/2020||12/5/2020|
|Bellmont Senior High School||Decatur||Indiana||10/31/2020||10/31/2020|
|Spotlight Studios||Fairport||New York||10/29/2020||10/30/2020|
|Big Piney High School||Big Piney||Wyoming||10/31/2020||10/31/2020|
|Silver Spring International Middle||Silver Spring||Maryland||10/29/2020||10/30/2020|
|Hilton Head Island High||Hilton Head Island||South Carolina||11/20/2020||11/20/2020|
|Syracuse Jr High||Syracuse||Utah||11/5/2020||11/9/2020|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).