Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code G61000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Senior Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871297464
- "This show is great! The kids love it. As a high school director, I related a bit too much to JarredÑas will any other teacher."
- Review by Makaela Huntsinger, Pittsburg High School, Pittsburg, Calif.
- "The Great Pandemonium is a perfect play for schools with limited resources. The characters and plot drive this funny parody of high-school drama. The audience loved it, but more importantly, the kids loved performing it!"
- Review by Laura Woods, Iron Horse Middle School, San Ramon, Calif.
- "The Great Pandemonium was amazingly funny. The kids had a great time producing it."
- Review by Carrie Wood, Waller High School, Waller, Texas
- "The audience started laughing from the beginning and couldn't stop. Tough to hold for laughs. Very well received."
- Review by Catherine Olsen, DGF High School, Glydon, Minn.
- "Fast paced and witty, this show is an excellent choice for high schools. Minimum set and costumes with a wide variety of characters. So enjoyable for characters, they don't even realize they are learning Shakespeare!"
- Review by Amy Miller, East Hall High School, Gainesville, Ga.
- "What a wonderfully fun play! My students enjoyed bringing to life the quirky characters."
- Review by Diana Beam, Wilson Memorial High School, Fisherville, Va.
- "The characters in this play are great for beginning high-school students because each one is a distinct type and easy to analyze."
- Review by Brenda Paxton, Idaho Arts Charter School, Nampa, Idaho
- "I enjoyed directing this show so much, I've done it twice! Perfect size cast, easy to produce, great roles and absolutely hilarious!"
- Review by Alissa Nibbe, Barnesville High School, Barnesville, Minn.
- "The Great Pandemonium is a great play that describes what actors, directors and stage crews go through on a daily basis when preparing to perform a play. Its set is simple and very easy to manage. As a first-time director, it was a very easy play to do."
- Review by Kelli King, Pilot Point Middle School, Pilot Point, Texas
- "This play had a lot of great characters and we had fun playing them up. It was energetic and told a story most theatre directors and students can relate to."
- Review by Venice Lancaster, Star Valley High School, Afton, Wyo.
- "The students had so much fun showing the chaos of a technical rehearsal. Art imitating life!"
- Review by Amy Mimms, Moore MST Middle School, Tyler, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We put OZ on stage as a kind of techno geek Ñ surrounded him with lava lamps, disco ball lamps, etc. He received a best actor nomination in the festival."
- Tip by Diana Beam, Wilson Memorial High School, Fisherville, Va.