Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code FA6000
- Cast Size 3
- Min. Royalty Rate $45/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583427026
- "Great audience participation for theatre. Enjoyed by all."
- Review by Leanne Hinkle, Eastern Oregon Regional Theatre, Baker City, Ore.
- "I found this production to be a lot of fun, not only for us as actors but most definitely for the audience. The kids loved being so involved with the play and the actors. We were having some trouble with kids making chicken sounds at "other" times during the show! The kids just loved it."
- Review by Cindy Nason, Athens Creative Theatre, Athens, Ga.
- "This is a wonderful show for familiesÑengaging, fast-paced and fun! Forty-five minutes of non-stop activity!"
- Review by Ed Hanson, Talking Horse Productions, Columbia, Mo.
- "I bought a copy of The Fisherman and His Wife at SETC this past spring, and it turned out to be a wonderful production. The audience participation was overwhelming. We had to mike the actors so they could be heard over the wind and sea. It was also a simple show to produce but was very effective in its simplicity."
- Review by Becki David Bradford, Drama Club Falculy Advisor, Chattanooga State
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "The play is written so you can be as elaborate or simple as you wish, setwise. The script is strong and flows well. I did, however, make the fish and the storyteller two parts. I felt this worked better for the flow of the show."
- Tip by Cindy Nason, Athens Creative Theatre, Athens, Ga.
|Ensemble Stage||Banner Elk||North Carolina||6/19/2021||7/17/2021|