Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Our downloadable Logo Pack will make promoting your show a breeze!
Click here to learn more.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code A53000
- Cast Size 15
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 75 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871293565
"Loved this show! Very cute, funny and heartwarming.
- Review by Velocity Brown, Linda Jobe Middle School, Mansfield, Texas
- "... Our audience stayed glued to their seats even when the air conditioning wasn't working. A true testament to the quality of this production in SC heat!"
- Review by Nancy McGrath, Greer Cultural Arts Council, Greer, SC
- "Excellent script. Great for a cast of 20! Besides the principals, each child had three roles."
- Review by Tom Ostheimer, Children's Theatre Company, Williamstown, Mass.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Our biggest struggle set wise was the car. If making your own out of cardboard make sure it is STABLE. Lots of breaks."
- Tip by Velocity Brown, Linda Jobe Middle School, Mansfield, Texas
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).