Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code SA1000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $110/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 120 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871292391
- "An enthusiastic, cultural experience for the audience. Exudes family values and loving relationships. A "Happily Ever After," wholesome play for young audiences."
- Review by Vita R. Greco, Mystic Vision Players, Linden, NJ
- "Stuart Little is a great adaptation for younger audiences as it gives them the option of creatively thinking up the ending of the story themselves! The ease of staging, using the blocks and props, is great for a children's production as ours. Thank you!"
- Review by Anna Maria Mula, Little Palm Family Theatre, Boca Raton, FL
- "Great play. Everyone loves Stuart Little. Next to Mickey Mouse he is the most loved mouse in America."
- Review by Andrea Payment, Greer Cultural Arts Council, Greer, S.C.
|Feed Him Up||mp3||Download|
|West 72nd Street||mp3||Download|
|Nighttime in New York||mp3||Download|