This musical version of E.B. White's classic tale about a little mouse born into a normal New York family further enhances the charming story of a determined "underdog" trying to survive in a "real people's world." From melodic ballads to exciting chorus numbers, the score by England's Ronna Frank features such delightful songs as "Paddle Your Own Canoe," "Feed Him Up," "Size," "Stuart Little," "I'm Headed in the Right Direction" and "Nighttime in New York" (sung by a quartet of cats!). As with the play version, the ease of staging, along with flexible casting and minimal set and costume requirements, make Stuart Little an ideal show for any group and any budget.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code SA1000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 120 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871292391
- "An enthusiastic, cultural experience for the audience. Exudes family values and loving relationships. A "Happily Ever After," wholesome play for young audiences."
- Review by Vita R. Greco, Mystic Vision Players, Linden, NJ
- "Stuart Little is a great adaptation for younger audiences as it gives them the option of creatively thinking up the ending of the story themselves! The ease of staging, using the blocks and props, is great for a children's production as ours. Thank you!"
- Review by Anna Maria Mula, Little Palm Family Theatre, Boca Raton, FL
- "Great play. Everyone loves Stuart Little. Next to Mickey Mouse he is the most loved mouse in America."
- Review by Andrea Payment, Greer Cultural Arts Council, Greer, S.C.
|Feed Him Up||mp3||Download|
|West 72nd Street||mp3||Download|
|Nighttime in New York||mp3||Download|
|Town Hall Theatre||Centerville||Ohio||3/6/2020||3/22/2020|