This comedy is a hilarious portrayal of a coed baseball team confronting the worst slump of the season—without the coach. A laughable production in six innings, this is a delightfully perceptive play about young America's favorite pastimeLittle League. Set in the visitor's dugout, with monologues on the pitcher's mound and at home plate. The Angels brass out a real game against an imaginary team of powerhouse hitters. The result is frantic, funny and often touching, as the team discovers they have a lot to learn about themselves and the true spirit of baseball. The play offers challenges in mime, cheerleading and accurate, realistic characterization.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code SW3000
- Cast Size 14
- Min. Royalty Rate $40/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School
- Genre Comedy
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).