All the characters you love are here: Snow White; the seven funny little men; the absent-minded king, King Absent Minded; Bella, his new wife, part queen, part witch, but far more funny than frightening; her servant, the frantic Maid Dim Witty; and the handsome and conceited Prince Goodhearted. There are some new characters, too, created for this dramatic version—Snow White's animal friends and the fascinating Miss Time, whose father, Father Time, started the whole Once Upon a Time business. There are many intriguing new staging effects which are theatrically exciting but so simple to do that this play could even be staged in the round!
Read an Excerpt
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Musical, Weiss)
- White as Snow, Red as Blood: The Story of Snow White
- Snow White: The Queen's Fair Daughter
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Musical, Kase)
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as Performed by Professor TJ Barker's Troupe of Theatricals
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Musical, Pickering)
- One Magic Kiss: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S42000
- Cast Size 38
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 80 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871294401
- "A great, fun show. I performed with a group of middle schoolers, and their peers who came to see did so with rapt attention. Great characters, easy set and LOTS of laughs."
- Review by Kate Dominick, Bondurant Middle School, Frankfort, KY
- "Many times, finding an adaptation of a familiar story is difficult. You want to stay true to the story your audience knows, but you want to include fresh elements. This version of the classic Snow White story does just that."
- Review by Susan Thompson, Austin High School, Decatur, Ala.
- "This script offers so many creative opportunities in set and costume design, choreography (tree ensemble), lighting and sound. It is family friendly and full of laughter. We had so much fun rehearsing and performing this play!"
- Review by Maren Oom, Parker School, Kamuela, Hawaii
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Cute costumes really add to the show's humor as well as lighting changes when breaking the fourth wall."
- Tip by Jeannie Boudiette, Oliver Middle School, Broken Arrow, Okla.
- "I found the song "Carnival of the Animals: VII Aquarium" to be perfect for the eerie Black Forest music!"
- Tip by Heather Powers, Black Forest Academy, Kandern, Germany