Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code S03000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $85/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 120 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871291080
- "SHREW! the musical was funtastic. The songs were catchy and easy to choreo to. My actors had a blast performing it and the audiences raved over our production. Lots of fun - even missing 2 weeks of rehearsal due to Hurricane Harvey. "
- Review by Kerry Cormier, Brazoswood High School, Clute, Texas
- "The audience and cast both loved the play which is also fun to direct/produce. The music was easily attainable to the vast majority of the cast, and the two most loved songs were "Macho" and Kate's solo. The audience raved about the play for weeks following production, using superlatives like "best" and "most amazing." The play generated a large number of volunteers who want to help on the next production."
- Review by Glen Riegel, Three Hills School, Three Hills, Alberta, Canada
- "This was our first experience with any form of Shakespeare. This version was an excellent form to introduce the cast and our audience to Shakespeare's work. The parts were divided evenly over many characters, giving each plenty of opportunity to investigate their characters and develop and demonstrate an understanding of Shakespeare. My audience said this was one of the best works we have done because every character whether speaking or not was significant."
- Review by Betty Scheiner, Portland Christian School, Louisville, Ky.
- "This is such a funny show [and] the score is delightful."
- Review by Elizabeth Kelly, Riverheads High School, Staunton, Va.
- "The response to this show was overwhelming! We had such a good time performing, and the audience just raved about it. This is an absolutely terrific show and easy to do!"
- Review by Lisa Gray, Riverside High School, Basin, Wyo.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "I placed wall units on rolling platforms and choreographed set changes, making these "comic" changes part of the show. The audience and cast both loved the changes."
- Tip by Glen Riegel, Three Hills School, Three Hills, Alberta, Canada
|Learn to Love||mp3||Download|
|What Can You Do With a Shrew?||mp3||Download|
|To the Lure of Lira||mp3||Download|
|The Lack of Your Lovin'||mp3||Download|