Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code SH5000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 35 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583421574
- "SPAR -- absolutely wonderful! Very funny while being thoughtful and deep. Fun to do and watch."
- Review by Tom Fearon, Woodcreek High School, Roseville, CA
- "S.P.A.R.was my first directing experience, and it could hardly have been a better experience. The comic factor was perfect, while being just confusing enough to keep the audience on their toes. Two thumbs up!"
- Review by Jim Wojewoda, Merrimack High School, Merrimack, N.H.
- "This was a student-directed project. It was quite challenging, but also a lot of fun."
- Review by Judy Swiger, Mahomet-Seymour High School, Mahomet, Ill.
- "This play is highly entertaining and a perfect vehicle for a high school cast. The humor is sophisticated and unexpected. It's an audience favorite."
- Review by William Prenetta, Ellington High School, Ellington, Conn.
- "My students loved S.P.A.R.. It was a good choice for a student director. Not only did the actors love performing the play, but it was also a great hit with the high-school audiences."
- Review by Cynthia Radford, Middletown High School, Middletown, Calif.
- "S.P.A.R. is hilarious and energetic; it kept our audience guessing and was so much fun for both the cast and crew to produce. As director, it was a play that allowed me to be creative, and I was able to personalize our production to fit my actors. Two Thumbs Up."
- Review by Rachel Ribeiro, Las Montanas Charter High School, Las Cruces, N.M.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "It works simply and can be produced on a bare stage if necessary."
- Tip by William Prenetta, Ellington High School, Ellington, Conn.