This deft and charming comedy is one of David Rogers' most unusual plays. Contemporary in subject matter and nostalgic in execution, the story investigates the changing attitudes toward young love over three generations, beginning in the present with 18-year-old Ann, her mother, Donna, and her grandmother, Penny, who was a fabulous movie star. The interplay and counterpoint of the scenes of the three young girls in different times offer an intriguing overview of young people today, yesterday and the day before that.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code N11000
- Cast Size 38
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871291035
- "It was awesome! We found it was enjoyed equally by all ages. We invited the senior citizens in the area to one performance as a way to say thank you. They loved it! So did all the members of the student body who attended."
- Review by Terry Martin, Bay Port High School, Green Bay, Wis.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We divided into groups for practice based on the decades, which saved time."
- Tip by Terry Martin, Bay Port High School, Green Bay, Wis.