The authors of this popular musical, based on the C.S. Lewis classic story, have written a new shorter version that retains most of the spirited and soaring songs of the original. This Narnia is short enough to be performed in one act, and with doubling, by a minimum of eight actors—so it is suitable for touring. All the excitement and adventure of the original full-length version are here, led by a delightful cast of characters: the majestic lion, the evil White Witch, the four English schoolchildren who journey through an old wardrobe into the magical land of Narnia, a scary wolf and a charming beaver couple. The children become caught up in an epic battle between good and evil, where they are the key players. Joining Aslan the great lion in a war against the white witch, they learn valuable lessons in heroism as they fight off wolves and cruelies, eventually fulfilling an ancient prophesy.
NotesVisit the Official Site for Narnia
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code N02000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871295651
|Narnia (You Can't Imagine)||mp3||Download|
|Wot a Bit a Spring Can Do||mp3||Download|
|From the Inside Out||mp3||Download|
|Catch Me If You Can||mp3||Download|
|Lincoln Cultural Center||Kankakee||Illinois||4/4/2019||4/7/2019|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).