Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code MA8000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Senior Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871298669
- "This is a script with huge audience appeal on several levels. It is well written, full of good, clean humor -- both physical and intellectual. The simple set is easy to work with. We liked that the stage directions were not too scripted, which allowed for flexibility and creativity in staging. The characters (equal male and female -- a plus) are varied, well developed and offer a good characterization challenge. "Murder's Bad But Monday Can Kill You" may not leave the audience in deep thought but it will certainly leave them entertained."
- Review by Irene Preymack, Peanut Productions, Air Ronge, SK
- "The play is a rather ridiculous piece of fluff bordering on farce that our audience loved. In the aftermath of 9-11 it was just what the doctor ordered. We broke all of our attendance records with this."
- Review by H. M. Stearns, Iberia Performing Arts League, New Iberia, LA
- "Funny, clever -- a throwback to the "hard-boiled" detective -- but with a twist. Crazy, fun characters."
- Review by Barbara Day, Gateway Players Theatre, Southbridge, MA
- "Not only did the audience thoroughly enjoy this comedy/mystery but the cast had a wonderful time portraying these great characters and we intend to produce another "Harry Monday" play next season."
- Review by Roberta Spampinato, Clover Community Theatre, Lake Wylie, S.C.
- "Murder's Bad was the perfect introduction to comedic theater for us. There were times when it was difficult to differentiate between the actors and their characters. The audience was laughing from the time Stadtlander "kicked the bucket" to the solving of the crime by Harry. Harry Monday will return to solve more crimes."
- Review by Malcolm Cummings, Plainville Choral Society, Plainville, Conn.