Do you ever wonder what it was like to be a senior back in the '60s? Pick up this theatrical yearbook and Conner Murphy literally steps out of the pictures to take you on a tour. Through annual snapshots he tells the "real story" behind each photograph—how Wiley and Tater stole the rival school mascot or that Halloween when the "curse of a thousand dead eyes" almost came true; "who was dating who," or who almost didn't graduate. All the hysterical episodes and poignant fears that all of us faced, all the school traditions—like the prom that was held in the gym—are richly drawn out here. And all the fondly remembered characters are brought to life to tell their side of the story. (And just who was it that kept putting all those animals in the principal's office?) This hilarious collection of memories and high school adventures comes to you from the author of Three Murders and It's Only Monday! and Dad's Christmas Miracle.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code M89000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $85/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871295019
- "This was a perfect choice for a high school play. We received many positive comments on the quality of the writing. The characters were very relatable. This play is crazy funny in performance. A definite favorite."
- Review by Lois DeVries, DeMotte Christian HS, DeMotte, Ind.
- "Plays very well to a high school crowd. It's funny, enjoyable, and easy to relate to."
- Review by Drama Department, Sabino High School, Tucson, AZ