Small-Cast Version. Jane is an ordinary girl, complete with a really nice mom and a bratty little brother, Milo. But Jane and her best friend, Kayla, are on the verge of some big changes. Middle school is looming, and that is both exciting and a little scary. And what could be a better way to end the summer than getting a pretty purple letter in the mail inviting them to very popular Nicolette Miller's "Too-Cool-Almost-Middle-School-All-Girl-Party"? And yet nothing compares with the jolt Jane gets when she wakes up the next morning to discover she has acquired spots, furry ears and a tail, and Kayla is transforming into an exotic bird! Not only that, but her neighborhood seems to be turning into a jungle! As Jane, Kayla and tagalong brother Milo begin to navigate the jungle to Nicolette Miller's house, they run into several "packs" of friends (both girls and boys) not invited to the party. Should they invite them along? At every turn, Jane is confronted with fun, awkward and difficult choices, but none as tough as when Kayla urges her to ditch her little brother Milo at the corner to be "cool" enough to go to Nicolette Miller's party. Is everything about Jane changing? Why is her best friend not acting like a best friend anymore? Why is her silly neighbor Steve suddenly so interesting? How can she tame all these conflicting wild feelings inside of her? This delightfully inventive musical takes a wild and wonderful approach to everything kids have to go through before they're truly "grown up."
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code J73000
- Cast Size 6
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781619590472
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).