Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code H83000
- Cast Size 16
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 50 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583421208
- "Humpty Dumpty Is Missing was fun to produce as it allowed us to cast 29 students without double casting. Also, it brought to life in small character sketches familiar stories to the audience and the cast themselves. It also lent itself to an easy set with which to set up and take down. The audience loved the humor and the children were encouraged by it."
- Review by Leslie Greeneisen, Plymouth Community Arts Council, Plymouth, Mich.
- "Very funny show! Easy to produce! It gave our kids a chance to try comedy, which was much harder than it looks. We had a great time!"
- Review by Robin Sostak, Chapel Field Christian School, Pine Bush, N.Y.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We tried it as a dessert theatre and it worked wonderfully."
- Tip by Robin Sostak, Chapel Field Christian School, Pine Bush, N.Y.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).