The Clayton family has scattered to every part of the country. Some of them have been successful and some have difficult problems. Their mother isn't well and this may be her last Christmas. One of the daughters, determined that the family recapture something they seem to have lost, forces them all to come home for Christmas. She insists on turning back the clock and they all dress up as teenagers—much to the amusement of some of the actual teenagers. In the midst of the laughter, they discover something your audience will want to discover with them.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code H24000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 75 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871291677
- "It was a great success. We had the audience in tears. We received standing ovations."
- Review by Sidley Harrison, Aztec Municipal Schools, Aztec, NM
- "FabulousÑbest we've ever done. Very touchingÑworks well on limited stage."
- Review by Jo Miller, St. Helen's Random Actors, Glendale, Ariz.