A commedia dell'arte-like troupe strolls into your theatre to the jingle-clatter accompaniment of their props (pots, pans, toy guns, etc.). They present five modern fables about our encounter with our environment and our neighbors. What does it all mean? Each member of the audience will interpret the play according to their own background, their own personalities, and their mood as they watch the play. The Clowns: A group of clowns build a casket around the old folks. The Genii: A young girl wishes for a genie and one appears (or is it just a boy from the next town?). The Glutton: A touching, symbolically dynamic scene mainly in pantomime The Bogey: A harried businessman vainly seeks escape from conformity. The Drums: Two armies play at war while a young couple whisper words of love at their feet.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code FC7000
- Cast Size 10
- Pages 28
- Min. Royalty Rate $40/perf
- Cost $7.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780886800475
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).