Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code E56000
- Cast Size 4
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Praise Groups
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Praise Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583428764
- "This script has so much background information! It was a great way to teach young actors how to study a script and the history of the story. It was easy to produce and was received well."
- Review by Candace Mercer, Alvord HS/MS, Alvord, Texas
- "My students loved perofrming this play! The circus setting provided them with so much inspiration. Thanks for making Everyman truly accessible to younger audiences."
- Review by Roberta Lakavage, Tarkington High School, Cleveland, Texas
- "This was a fun, yet serious show. The kids had a blast with their circus characters,;and the message of the show was awesome, too. The show really made the audience think, and many people told me how inspired they were. The scripts also came with a plethora of acting games that helped the kids delve deeper into their characters' lives. I loved that!"
- Review by Joanna Bair, Caris Performing Arts, Shelton, Conn.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "What made this show fun for my students and I was finding ways to create circus spectacle in a theatre setting. Our audiences greatly enjoyed our performances and it did well at our UIL One Act Play Competition."
- Tip by Lindy Englander, Griffin Middle School, Frisco, Texas