Don and Wally, two low-level scouts of the Willandian spy service, are sent on a routine mission to a nearby moon. Through bad luck and very bad navigating, they wander way off course and touch down several galaxies away on planet Earth. Instead of landing on the desert moon and morphing into nomads, they crash-land in New Jersey and morph into fourth-graders who are forced to go to school. The misadventures start there and continue as they try to figure out human behavior with the help of the UBU-11, a powerful minicomputer that is supposed to be the database for all things in the universe. Unfortunately, it's not working quite as expected—and its battery is dying—leaving them with fewer and fewer choices as they try to make it out of fourth grade and back home to Willandia.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code DF3000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 80 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583428863
- "Very funny play with opportunities for students to try a wide variety of comedic acting techniques. I particularly appreciate how the playwright allows for the two leads to be any gender. "
- Review by Aimee Reid, Children's Theatre Workshop, Toledo, Ohio