- Classroom Scenes and Monologues
Classroom Scenes and Monologues features more than 80 challenging roles for middle-school and high-school actors. Funny and serious, diverse in theme and style, this anthology will motivate actors to create provocative and intriguing characterizations. Designed as a companion to Scenes and Monologues for Young Actors, the material reflects the authors' intimate appreciation for the ever-changing and sometimes chaotic world inhabited by young minds. Classroom Scenes and Monologues is equally useful as a resource for acting auditions and duet competitions.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code CC2000
- Pages 240
- Cost $24.95
- Target Audience Middle School | High School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583422816
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).