- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code C63000
- Cast Size 6
- Min. Royalty Rate $105/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 50 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871293893
- "Wonderful script/show. This is the third time we have done this show and it has always been a success with our actors and audiences. Perfect length for elementary-aged school children, and the integrity of the story loses nothing."
- Review by Lou Fazzini, All the World's a Stage, Clinton Township, MI
- "It was well received by all our audience. Perfect cast size and running length for a touring production. Also -- very popular title -- Great Sell for school groups."
- Review by Rob Adams, Dark Horse Theatre Co., Orefield, PA
- "A great vehicle for young adult actors and wonderful for community outreach."
- Review by Donna Burke, Glenbard North High School, Carol Stream, IL
- "We very much enjoyed producing this version of Charlotte's Web. Our students brought it to life in a matter of days. The narrators kept us properly advised of where we were in the plot."
- Review by Lori Willis, St. John's Church, Prince Frederick, Md.
- "Fantastic show -- funny, touching, sad, happy -- sold well."
- Review by Sara Pezza, Stage West, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- "This show has become an annual event! Everyone (young and old) loves it!"
- Review by Gloria Doss, Fairhope Middle School, Fairhope, Ala.
|Roanoke Children's Theatre||Roanoke||Virginia||9/21/2017||9/24/2017|
|Center for Puppetry Arts||Atlanta||Georgia||9/19/2017||10/22/2017|
|University of Minnesota-Duluth||Duluth||Minnesota||2/1/2018||2/10/2018|
|Toland Theatre||La Crosse||Wisconsin||4/5/2018||4/7/2018|
|Loeb Drama Center||Cambridge||Massachusetts||12/16/2017||12/31/2017|
|The Arts Center of Cannon County||Woodbury||Tennessee||5/1/2018||5/12/2018|
|Richards Middle School||Columbus||Georgia||1/8/2018||3/22/2018|
|Bonifay K-8 School||Bonifay||Florida||11/10/2017||11/10/2017|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).