This small-cast musical version of Winnie-the-Pooh is ideal for touring companies. A.A. Milne's poetry provided the basis for most of the lyrics of this easy-to-produce musical that will enchant your audiences. The music has been kept within easy vocal range, and the roles may be played either by children or adults. Winnie-the-Pooh, the famous bear of very little brain, is singing happily that, "Isn't it funny how a bear likes honey," when the terrible trouble begins. Kanga comes to the forest with soap for baths and spoonfuls of strengthening medicine! Something must be done! This musical will create a wonderful A.A. Milne world in your theatre.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code W72000
- Cast Size 4
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 65 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871291820
|The Market Theatre Company||Anderson||South Carolina||12/3/2020||12/13/2020|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).