No livestream rights are available for this title.
Our downloadable Logo Pack will make promoting your show a breeze!
Click here to learn more.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code L23000
- Cast Size 15
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583421949
- "This is a wonderful one act with potential for lots of participation. Our cast ranged in age from 7 - 99. "
- Review by Charlotte Petti, Woodcliff United Church, Calgary, Alberta
- "This is a great show for younger ages. I used the script for 4th through 12th. The short length made for easy rehearsals where time could be spent on character development. Great show to work with puppetry and larger than life animal costumes without much risk."
- Review by Brett Russell, Chesaning Union Schools, Chesaning, Mich.
- "Our script was a wonderful adaptation of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. We had 50+ students from grades K-5 involved. The suggestions for staging, costumes, etc. were very helpful. We loved the show and had so much fun doing it."
- Review by Janie Calvert, Dapple Gray Elementary School, Rolling Hills Estate, Calif.
- "The script is short and concise but doesn't leave out any of the memorable characters or scenes we all know and love. Perfect for young actors."
- Review by Kristen Phillips, McDonald Middle School, Mesquite, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "I found keeping the staging simple and collecting Christmas trees for the set was all it took for Narnia to come to life. Highly recommend."
- Tip by Hannah Agee, Emmanuel Christian Academy, Springfield, Ohio
- "From our experience, simplicity worked well. The story speaks for itself without making the set too complicated."
- Tip by Charlotte Petti, Woodcliff United Church, Calgary, Alberta
- "We used animal latex masks for the statues; we used a half face mask for Aslan and made the mane out of different shades of material."
- Tip by Amy Penny-Lowe, Frank Seale Middle School, Midlothian, Texas
|St. Margaret's Episcopal School||San Juan Capistrano||California||5/2/2024||5/4/2024|
|Broad Run High||Ashburn||Virginia||12/15/2023||12/17/2023|
|Wedgwood Middle||Fort Worth||Texas||2/9/2024||2/24/2024|
|Creation Village World School||Celebration||Florida||1/25/2024||1/27/2024|
|School for the Talented and Gifted in Pleasant Grove||Dallas||Texas||12/6/2023||12/14/2023|
|Jackson Street School||Yreka||California||1/18/2024||1/19/2024|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).