A collection of short contemporary plays, scenes and monologues, with an introductory essay, "Directing Scenes With Teenagers." Inspired by the format of A Chorus Line, A Lunch Line flashes a roving spotlight on these adolescents and provides center-stage moments for every student in your class or club. This collection is full of material to highlight their talents, stretch their abilities and put their own lives and concerns on stage. A Lunch Line is conveniently indexed by subject matter (Friendship, Being Cool, School, Boy/Girl, Racial Issues, etc.) as well as casting requirements (Scenes for Four Boys, Scenes for Two Girls, Monologues for Girls, etc.).
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code LE9000
- Cast Size 12
- Pages 96
- Min. Royalty Rate $75/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 95 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619590397
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).