Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code N41000
- Cast Size 19
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 100 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871296122
- "The script was great -- well written. It posed many acting and technical challenges to our cast."
- Review by Breta Grubbs, Caldwell High School, Caldwell, TX
- "It was an excellent play in which my students were able to entertain even the young people in the audience. It was a high level play for 8th grade students, but they pulled it off."
- Review by Tonya Miller, Bloomer Middle School, Bloomer, Wis.
- "Hypnotic poetry, stories, madness and true love; Julian Wiles has woven what is known of Edgar Allen Poe's final mysterious days (in 1849) with what "might've happened." Nevermore! is an intriguing look at one man's search for redemption through the "maelstrom" that his life has become."
- Review by Abby Sturtevant, Webster City Community Theatre, Webster City, Iowa
- "This was truly a hit!!! There were points in the rehearsal process where I wasn't sure if we were going to make it, but the end result was amazing! This was a great production for Halloween!"
- Review by Laura Anderle-Smith, Nathan Hale High School, West Allis, Wis.
- "Excellent show. Challenging but yet accessible for your star performers. Need three very strong men to pull this off. Wonderful, creative use of Poe's language."
- Review by Karen Stitely, Catoctin High School, Thurmont, Md.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Speedy set changes are essential! The set crew needs to be a well oiled machine. Also, to help audience members less familiar with Poe's poems/stories, our programs listed the major works covered in Nevermore! and a brief synopsis of each."
- Tip by Abby Sturtevant, Webster City Community Theatre, Webster City, Iowa
|Pottsboro H S||Pottsboro||Texas||3/16/2021||4/30/2021|