Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Our downloadable Logo Pack will make promoting your show a breeze!
Click here to learn more.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code H38000
- Cast Size 20
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 75 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871292520
- "The show was a huge hit! The audiences LOVED it…especially the twist at the end, and my high school actors were absolutely fabulous!"
- Review by Mary Barth, Barnstable High School Drama Club, Centerville, Mass.
- "We loved the play—it had lots of outrageous characters, fit into a 70-minute period, and was perfect for a high-school audience."
- Review by Deborah Craig, Stouffville District Secondary School, Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
- "What a wonderfully fun show! The students had so much fun and if offered enough of a challenge to them that they were able to grow as actors and bring their own touches to each character."
- Review by Shannon Ordakowski, Northwestern High School, Albion, Pa.
- "My students had an absolute blast at the Edinburgh Fringe festival. The company got a 4-star review whilst there, and the play went down extremely well with audiences."
- Review by Bridey Yorath, Headington School, Oxford, United Kingdom
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "The set and costumes can be as simple or as elaborate as you would like. We used some very old flats that were already a bit torn up and used paper towels and paint to create the illusion that the plaster and wall paper was coming off. The students designed the set and we were able to bring it to life on stage."
- Tip by Caitlyn Baldwin, Rollings Middle School of the Arts, Summerville, S.C.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).