In this family-friendly holiday mystery, Sherlock Holmes is asked to discover the identity of a man who lost his hat and goose in a late-night scuffle. At first, Holmes treats the request as only a mild curiosity, but then the countess of Morcar’s rare and valuable blue carbuncle is found stuffed down the goose’s throat. The pursuit of the thief leads Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson from 221B Baker Street to Covent Garden Market and all over the streets of wintery London.
Out of stock
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S2N000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Senior Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781619591394
“A festive holiday entertainment, perfect for family groups, with plenty of tongue-in-cheek humor, comical sound effects, and jovial musical numbers.” —Chicago Reader
“A sturdy holiday tradition.” —Chicago Sun-Times
“Wrapped up in holiday intrigue of the enjoyable kind.” —Chicago Sun-Times
“[This] fun-filled Christmas show is a delight for audience members of all ages.” —Splash Magazine
“A fun holiday take on a classic Victorian detective story.” —Splash Magazine
“This family-friendly mystery is sure to put you in the Christmas spirit.” —Splash Magazine
“Peppered with Christmas intrigue, holiday music and feel good moments that can be enjoyed by all ages.” —ChicagoNOW
“A real gem.” —ChicagoNOW
“A delightful way to pass a holiday-season hour.” —Newcity Stage
“A charming holiday whodunit.” —Theatre In Chicago
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).