Having munched their way through most of the population in rural Transylvania, Count Dracula and his loyal band of groupies, the Draculettes, have set their sights on the bright lights of London and all the tasty morsels who live therein. The count must be stopped before all of London becomes his personal buffet! But, alas, Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson, the renowned sleuthing duo, are vacationing somewhere in the Belgian Congo and won’t return for weeks. What to do? Fortunately for us, Shirley Holmes and Jennie Watson, the resourceful nieces of the famous detectives, would rather save London from annihilation than study for their upcoming exams! So, joined by Sabrina Van Helsing, the daughter of Bram Stoker’s celebrated vampire slayer, her close friends, Jonathan Harker and Wilhemmina Murray, and Lucretia Dobrinski, Sherlock Holmes’ no-nonsense housekeeper who refuses to be left behind, this courageous band of novice vampire slayers sets off to do battle with the prince of darkness. Lightning bolts and thunderclaps abound as the audience arrives at the foreboding Castle Dracula, trembles at Dracula’s magic powers and is thrilled by a breathtaking race across Europe, with Dracula on his schooner and Jonathan in his carriage, to see who will arrive first on the English coast! Other characters include lovely Lucy, who is rapidly falling under Dracula’s spell; Dr. John Seward, the bumbling director of a local insane asylum; and Renfield, the fly-eating inmate who seeks immortality by becoming Dracula’s servant. Can Dracula be vanquished before he devours all of London? There are bites and screams galore, vampires that bubble up in the sunlight, and an ending that will surprise even the savviest theatregoers. Onstage musicians and Foley artists interact with the cast while underscoring the action with a wide range of sound effects and musical accents.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code DG5000
- Cast Size 20
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Professional Theatre | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Satire
- ISBN(13) 9781619591349
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).